Call for Pilot Municipalities in South-west and Pelagonija regions, North Macedonia
SALAR International invites interested municipalities to apply as Pilot Municipalities for the Sustainable Waste Management Project. All municipalities in the South-west and Pelagonija regions are welcome to apply!
The Sustainable Municipal Waste Management Project is being implemented in North Macedonia from 2022-2027, in collaboration with the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning, the Ministry of Local Self-Government as well as the Association of the Units of Local Self-Government.
The project will work with the selected pilot municipalities, local utilities and the residents on planning and delivery of waste management services in line with the EU guidance as well as the new national legislations and strategic plan on waste. The six pilot municipalities will be recipients of the technical assistance in waste management provided by the project team and its experts. Interested municipalities are requested to submit a filled in and duly signed Application Form. The application process is open until 18 May 2023.
- Call for applications: Pilot Municipalities in Southwest and Pelagonija regions, North Macedonia - English Pdf, 695 kB.
- Application form - English Word, 79 kB.
- Call for applications: Pilot Municipalities in Southwest and Pelagonija regions, North Macedonia - Macedonian Pdf, 692 kB.
- Application form - Macedonian Word, 84 kB.
- Call for applications: Pilot Municipalities in Southwest and Pelagonija regions, North Macedonia - Albanian Pdf, 718 kB.
- Application form - Albanian Word, 79 kB.