Published 20 March 2023
Recruitments SALAR International
- SALAR International and the project DeaLoG is searching for a Website developer to support the Ministry of Finance of Armenia in the Development of an Interactive Online Platform on Participative Budgeting.
- SALAR International is searching for a Senior Waste Management Expert for the project ‘Sustainable municipal waste management services’ in North Macedonia. The Senior Waste Management Expert is expected to be engaged as a consultant and interact with key partners and stakeholders in North Macedonia.
- SALAR International is looking for a Content Manager for the Online Platform on Decentralisation and Local Self-Government reforms in Armenia. The position will be a short-term consultancy, from December 2023 to February 2024.
- SALAR International is looking for a Project Manager to the project PROSTO Support to Services Accessibilities in Ukraine. The position shall be a full-time consultancy contract for a period of at least 6 months starting as soon as possible.
Request for Proposals: Team Leader in Kyiv, Ukraine (design-phase in support to Municipal Waste Management)SALAR International and Avfall Sverige are jointly implementing a program design-phase in Support to reforms for the Municipal Waste Management (MSV) Sector in Ukraine, to be carried out over a period of seven months between September 2023 and March 2024. SALAR International/Avfall Sverige is therefore searching for a Team Leader based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- SALAR International is searching for an Institutional Support Coordinator to the project PROSTO Support to Services Accessibility in Ukraine. The position shall be a full-time consultancy contract for a period of five months starting as soon as possible.
- SALAR International invites interested tenderers to submit a tender proposal for supply of passenger cars to municipalities (hromadas) in Ukraine to ensure stable service provision at the local level.
- SALAR International invites interested municipalities to apply as Pilot Municipalities for the Sustainable Waste Management Project. All municipalities in the South-west and Pelagonija regions are welcome to apply!
Recruitment: Senior Project Coordinator forSALAR International is implementing the Sida-financed project “Sustainable municipal waste management services” (SMW) in North Macedonia.
Sustainable municipal waste management servicesin North Macedonia
- SALAR International is looking for a Procurement coordinator for supporting the implementation of the project SALAR’s Support to Services Accessibility in Ukraine 2021-2023.