Published 20 March 2023
Recruitments SALAR International
Request for Proposals: Team Leader in Kyiv, Ukraine (design-phase in support to Municipal Waste Management)SALAR International and Avfall Sverige are jointly implementing a program design-phase in Support to reforms for the Municipal Waste Management (MSV) Sector in Ukraine, to be carried out over a period of seven months between September 2023 and March 2024. SALAR International/Avfall Sverige is therefore searching for a Team Leader based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- SALAR International is looking for a Local Public Finance Expert to SALAR’s Project in Armenia “Support to decentralisation and local self-government reforms (DeaLoG)”. The positions shall be a consultancy contract for a period of 5,5 months with possibility of prolongation.
- SALAR International is searching for an Institutional Support Coordinator to the project PROSTO Support to Services Accessibility in Ukraine. The position shall be a full-time consultancy contract for a period of five months starting as soon as possible.
- SALAR International is searching for a Public Finance Expert in Armenia. The role includes steering and developing the approaches and activities within the Fiscal decentralisation Component of the Project.
- SALAR International invites interested tenderers to submit a tender proposal for supply of passenger cars to municipalities (hromadas) in Ukraine to ensure stable service provision at the local level.
- SALAR International invites interested municipalities to apply as Pilot Municipalities for the Sustainable Waste Management Project. All municipalities in the South-west and Pelagonija regions are welcome to apply!
Recruitment: Senior Project Coordinator forSALAR International is implementing the Sida-financed project “Sustainable municipal waste management services” (SMW) in North Macedonia.
Sustainable municipal waste management servicesin North Macedonia
- SALAR International is looking for a Procurement coordinator for supporting the implementation of the project SALAR’s Support to Services Accessibility in Ukraine 2021-2023.